1.Whole Maine lobster – 2each steamed and shelled, tail, claw, knuckle
2. Shallot thinly sliced 1/2 bulb
3. Sliced garlic 2 bulb ( the thinner the better)
4. Toybox baby heirloom tomato ( or cherry tomato) cut in half.
5. Chiffonad of basil (to taste)
6. Lobster Bruschetta sauce 2oz
Slice and chop lobster meat, garlic, tomatoes and basil keep separate. In a hot saute pan add the shallot and garlic and begin to caramalize, then add tomatoes once wilting a touch add the lobster and toss with basil and lobster sauce to bind and serve over warm crostini. This recipe serves 6-8 people as a fun appetizer.
Lobster Bruschetta Sauce
1. 1/4 quart of heavy cream
2. Grated pecorino Romano cheese
3. 1 whole lemon, juiced and zest
4. White wine 2oz
5. Garlic 2 cloves chopped
In a sauce pot roast sliced garlic then deglaze with white wine and remaining ingredients and reduce by 2/3 on low temperature ensuring the cheese and cream come together and not separate, strain sauce and wait for when you need it. Shelf life: 3 days.