EVO ITALIAN IS OPEN AND COMMITTED TO SAFETY
As industry safety leaders, Evo Italian takes safety seriously every day. That’s why, since the pandemic hit our area, we have implemented even stricter socially distant protocols than required to provide you with the best fine dining experience possible.
Here’s a brief look at some important measures we continue to implement to maintain health and safety:
- Reducing the capacity of our dining room. All dining tables (both indoors and outdoors) are placed 6 feet or more apart
- We provide the option for digital menus in our restaurant. We also provide each diner with a fresh pen for signing your check. Feel free to take it home with you when you leave.
- Every employee at Evo is ServSafe certified after mandatory safety training.
- We require all our employees to maintain socially distant protocols.
- We continue to take the temperatures of our staff every day and will not permit anyone with elevated temperatures to work in the restaurant
- Masks and gloves are mandatory for all employees at all times. Our employees are also frequently reminded of all of our extensive internal safety protocols. We ensure a robust health and safety checklist is completed daily.
- We continue to perform rigorous deep cleanings of the entire restaurant every day.
Our diligence will not waver as we continue to do what we love to do – serve you!